Monday, November 30, 2009

Paris in A Cup

Last week the girls had their annual tea party @ Paris in a Cup.


What's nice about this place is you can order a la carte.

Ladies who lunch: Mom, Tane Leen & Tante Friedl.

Mouthwatering chocolates greet you at the entrance.


Mom & me - it's like we're in Paris!


Fine dining at its best with Mom & Lisa. Christian Lacroix Evian pour moi?


The chic wall decor gave us inspirations for our own homes.


I always like to take a wacky picture. That's me on the right!


The femme fatales Denise, Jen and me.


I've never been to Paris, but you can sure bet I am saving up for a trip!

Until then, I'll get in the Parisian spirit by listening to:

1. Sympathique--Pink Martini from Sympathique

2. Voulez Vouz?--Arling & Cameron from All-in

3. Obsolete--M.C. Solaar from Prose Combat

4. Le temps perdu--Carla Bruni from Comme si de rien n'était

5. Ca plane pour moi--Plastic Bertrand from Ca Plane Pour Moi *this is the extra track. It sounds like a French Beach Boys song

6. Dansez-Vous--Pink Martini from Hang on Little Tomato

7. Quelqu’un M’a Dit--Carla Bruni from Quelqu’un M’a Dit

8. I Love Paris--Les Negresses Vertes from Red, Hot + Blue

9. Mon vieux Lucien--Jill Argot from Words of Love

10. Le chant des coquelicots--Amelie-les-crayons from Le chant des coquelicots

11. Temps Mort--MC Solaar from Prose Combat

12. Autrefois--Pink Martini from Hang on Little Tomato

13. Foux du Fafa--Flight of the Conchords from Flight of the Conchords

14. Je cherche un homme (I Want a Man)--Eartha Kitt from Something's Gotta Give soundtrack

15. Au Revoir--Flight of the Conchords from Flight of the Conchords

2 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Ah those are great pics, I wish I could've been there.

Justine and Fernando said...

Awesome pictures. I love your look!