Monday, November 2, 2009

School's Cool

My creative class assignments for Visual Display and Specialty Merchandise class.


Window display group project. It's hard to see but the globe in the back is different shades of denim shaped into the earth - the continents are Trader Joe's brown paper bags.


Those wooden stumps are mine. I went dumpster diving when they cut down the trees in our neighborhood. I use them for the patio to display my plants (yes they are still alive).

Sorry there is a glare - this was the best photo I could take of the whole window.


The pictures below are shadow boxes - these are actually miniature scene scapes made by students in my class. Here are my favorites:
My New York flat with the view of the Hudson.
My Parisian boudoir on the Champs Elysees.
My zen studio in San Francisco's China Town.
My modern Miami penthouse.
My Texan ranch bedroom.
My ski chalet in Switzerland.

This is the one I created - it's my LA bar lounge.

No comments: