Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Long Beach Antique & Flea Market


Every 3rd Sunday, Long Beach hosts a flea market in Veteran's Stadium near the LB Airport.

Alex really enjoyed exploring the sea of stuff.

I love the design of these vintage books.


If I had the cash and room in my car, I would have bought this folding table for $60.

When we own our boutique someday, we will definitely want one of these. Ca-Ching!

Alex gravitated to this expensive collection of vintage robots. You break it, you buy it! 

The Custo Barcelona Bag that David spotted on a woman. I asked her where she got it and since I raved about Custo so much, she gave it to me for FREE! Thank you Sherry!


Giant Christmas ornaments from the Philippines hung above this booth. I want them!


And last but not least, a perfect compliment to Dad Nix's outdoor bar would be this chuck wagon for $1,500. 

No comments: