Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trust Me - I'm in Advertising

TRUST ME is a new cable show staring Eric McCormack ( Will & Grace ) and Tom Cavanagh ( Ed ) return to series television in TNT's TRUST ME , a sharp, witty drama series that centers on two best friends working as creative partners at a top-ranked Chicago ad agency. It will be on this Monday, Jan 19 on TNT primetime.

I am so psyched to see this. I worked for an ad agency for over five years and I miss the excitement of the creative development, quirky graphic designers and art directors (I'm married to one), and yes believe it or not, the clients!

David and I have been catching up on Mad Men on Netflix.

I am simply Mad about Jon Hamm who plays Don Draper and I'm sure David's got the hots for January (no-D.), Christina (you'd think, but no-D.), or Peyton (didn't even remember her, but thanks for reminding me honey-D.). We're also watching reruns of Bewitched on KOCE. I think Darren Stephens is responsible for getting me into the ad business.

No comments: