Friday, November 21, 2008

Perks of Flying First Class

About half of my family works or has worked for an airline or some other airport-related job, including yours truly. These jobs come with occasional perks. My cousin Eric, who works for Continental in Oahu, was recently flying back from the mainland to Hawaii and was lucky enough to get seated in first class. In Eric's words, here's what happened:

I recently was fortunate enough to fly First Class from LAX-HNL on the BEST airline in the world Continental. Seated next to me was Terry O'Quinn aka John Locke from the television show LOST that airs on ABC. I'm not a big fan of the show, but Maureen (Eric's wife) is. So I thought Maureen would appreciate a picture of her leading man, me not the actor. He was gracious enough to talk to me and take a picture with me after the flight landed. He's a nice guy and maybe when the new season starts I might just start watching.



How cool is that. Armilyn and I are big LOST fans, but she said she would get a little freaked out sitting next one of the actors on a plane--you have to know the show in order to understand the reason.

post by David

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

LOL Ya Stephen always wondered why they wouldn't show the movie Castaway on a flight.