Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Date Night in SF

Date night in SF did go off with a hitch. We had hoped to go to Joe DiMaggio's in North Beach, a place we went to over 12 years ago the evening when Princess Diana got in that car accident. We drove by my art school where I spent my Summer in SF back in 1994. I came back to OC because I ran out of money, but met David in May 0f 1995 the rest is history ; )

Academy of Art College - now it's a University.
This location is on New Montgomery, South of Market.

After driving for almost an hour trying to find a restaurant and parking, we ended up at Mels.

I had fresh squeezed orange juice since it was practically breakfast.


David enjoyed a tuna melt at 1:00 am in the morning.


I took a picture of David driving by SF red light district when we were lost. Drove by "Showgirls" and was teasing him saying "Hey - they're open!"

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

LOL that was funny.